Loved by her audiences, a true diva of the 21st century, Simone Kermes dives deep into the 18th century spirit and constantly surprises her audiences with performances that combine the authentic style of the Baroque period with a very lively and personal approach. Enjoy 'Timeless' with Simone Kermes and pianist Jarkko Riihmäki, a colorful program that spans from the 16th to the 20th century.
- Antonio Vivaldi - "Agitata da due venti," Costanza’s aria from Griselda
- Giovanni Bononcini - "Ombra mai fu," Serse’s aria from Serse
- Claudio Monteverdi - Lamento della ninfa, Amor
- Gioacchino Rossini - "La danza," "Canzonetta spagnuola"
- Jarkko Riihimäki - “Una voce poco fa” on themes by Rossini (solo-piano)
- Reynaldo Hahn - "À Chloris"
- Gabriel Fauré - "Prison"
- Léo Delibes - "Les Filles de Cadiz"
- Marlene Dietrich - "Lili Marleen," "Ich werde dich lieben," "Ich weiß nicht zu wem ich gehöre," "Wer wird denn weinen"
- Sting - "Fields of Gold"
- Giovanni Bononcini - "M'incateni e se mi sciogli" from Oratorio San Nicola di Bari, Aria of San Nicola
- Lady Gaga - "Pokerface"
Support the artists by buying your ticket to this premium live performance on Dreamstage! One ticket serves a whole family and friends watching together. Dreamstage never streams pre-recorded material.